Whether a reception, shower, rehearsal dinner, or birthday party, North Gate Vineyard is a picturesque setting for any event. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our environmentally friendly Tasting Room is LEED Gold certified and offers views of our 26 lush acres, including our vineyard. The indoor and outdoor fireplaces offer a cozy backdrop whether in the Tasting Room or on the Patio.
Our warming kitchen and bar will provide your catering staff with the tools they need to keep your event running smoothly. Our staff will happily provide bar service, or you may choose to bring in outside licensed bartenders.
The Tasting Room or Patio will hold up to 75 people for a cocktail reception or 65 seated. The full venue capacity is 75 people.
North Gate Tasting Room Rentals
Tasting Room rentals include access to both the full Tasting Room and the Patio. North Gate wine will be served at your event, and North Gate will provide two to three staff members to perform educational wine tastings. Caterers are welcome, but no outside alcohol may be brought in for the event*.
- One hour consultation with events manager (email@example.com)
- Use of the Tasting Room and Patio.
- 2 to 3 staff members, depending upon size of party and type of rental.
- Access to the warming kitchen.
- Use of the A/V system, including a Flat Panel HDTV, Computer, High Speed Internet Access, WiFi Access, DVD player, and Sound System.
- Seating for up to 65 guests in the Tasting Room and 25 guests on the Patio.
- Ample parking.
If you are interested in using North Gate for your private party, please contact Chris Miller, events manager, with any inquiries.
*Due to VA ABC licensing regulations, those who wish to bring in outside beer may only do so by obtaining a banquet license from the Virginia liquor control board. You must provide a licensed bartender to serve all alcohol. If you wish to serve beer and North Gate wine, it can be purchased prior to the event start time and served during the event.
North Gate Policies
• Absolutely no one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol at any event, private or corporate.
• There is no smoking anywhere on the North Gate property, inside or out.
• No unescorted guests are permitted in our wine production area.
• No amplified music is allowed on the Patio or outside.
• Events must take place outside of regular Tasting Room business hours. Weekend events, including setup, must start
• All caterers must be licensed and insured, and approved by North Gate.
• Only North Gate wine may be purchased and consumed during the event.
• *The lessee may serve beer on the premises after the necessary ABC banquet license has been obtained from the Virginia ABC. No hard liquor is allowed. A valid Virginia banquet license must be provided to a North Gate representative at least 24 hours before the event. Due to VA ABC regulations, North Gate cannot provide wine for sale during events that wish to bring in outside alcoholic beverages. North Gate wine must be purchased prior to the event start time in order to be served during the event. Case discounts are available.
• Failure to comply with North Gate policies will result in immediate cancellation of the event.
Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation
A deposit of one half of the rental fee must be paid by check, credit card, or money order at the time of reservation to hold the requested date.
You have fifteen days to cancel this agreement to qualify for a full refund. No refund will be given after fifteen days. If the reservation is made within fifteen days before the event, you have until one week before the event to cancel and receive a full refund. No refund will be given after that date.
Payment of the final rental fee is due one week before the event. Wine consumed at the event must be paid for at the event’s conclusion.
Bluewater Kitchen (Michael Kozich): 703.628-2583 | www.bwkitchen.com
Food4Thought Catering (Dale Long), Aldie, VA: 703-220-7983 | www.food4thoughtcatering.info
Savoir Fare Limited, Round Hill, VA: 540.338.8300 | www.savoirfarelimited.com
Magnolias at the Mill, Purcellville, VA: 540.338.9800 | www.magnoliasmill.com
For More Information:
16031 Hillsboro Road | Purcellville, VA 20132
540.668.6248 | firstname.lastname@example.org