Looking for a green meeting space? North Gate Vineyard is the perfect setting for your next board meeting, project team meeting, or team building exercise. Nestled against the Eastern base of the Short Hill Mountains (in the foothills of the Blue Ridge), our environmentally friendly, 100% solar powered Tasting Room is LEED Gold certified and offers picturesque views of our 26 lush acres, including a view of the vineyard. The availability of both the Tasting Room and Patio offers space for discrete meetings and for attendees to move around throughout the day.
Our AV equipment will supply you with the tools you need to keep your meeting running smoothly. We’ll provide staff members to work with your caterer of choice and perform educational wine tastings, if desired.
The Tasting Room or Patio will hold up to 65 seated comfortably. The full venue capacity is 75 people.
North Gate Tasting Room Rentals
Tasting Room rental includes access to both the full Tasting Room and the Patio. North Gate wine will be served at your event, and North Gate can provide two to three staff members to pour wine. Caterers are welcome, but no outside alcohol may be brought in for the event*.
- One hour consultation with events manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use of the Tasting Room and Patio.
- 2 to 3 staff members, depending upon size of party and type of rental.
- Access to the warming kitchen.
- Use of the A/V system, including a Flat Panel HDTV, Computer, High Speed Internet Access, WiFi Access, DVD player, and Sound System.
- Seating for up to 65 guests in the Tasting Room and 25 guests on the Patio.
- Ample parking.
If you are interested in using North Gate for your corporate event, please contact Chris Miller, events manager, with any inquiries.
*Due to VA ABC licensing regulations, those who wish to bring in outside beer may only do so by obtaining a banquet license from the Virginia liquor control board. You must provide a licensed bartender to serve all alcohol. If you wish to serve beer and North Gate wine, it can be purchased prior to the event start time and served during the event.
– Absolutely no one under the age of 21 may consume alcohol at any event, private or corporate.
– There is no smoking anywhere on the North Gate property, inside or out.
– No unescorted guests are permitted in the Winery.
– No amplified music is allowed on the Patio or outside.
– Events must take place outside of regular Tasting Room business hours. Weekend events, including setup, must start after 6pm.
– All caterers must be licensed and insured, and approved by North Gate.
– Wine consumed must be purchased through North Gate Vineyard only*.
– *The lessee may serve beer and wine on the premises after the necessary ABC banquet license has been obtained from the Virginia liquor control board. No hard liquor is allowed. A valid Virginia banquet license must be provided to a North Gate representative at least 24 hours before the event. Due to VA ABC regulations, North Gate cannot provide wine for sale during events that wish to bring in outside alcoholic beverages, but our wine can be purchased prior to the event and then served.
– Failure to comply with North Gate policies will result in immediate cancellation of the event.
You have fifteen days to cancel this agreement to qualify for a full refund. No refund will be given after fifteen days. If the reservation is made within fifteen days before the event, you have until one week before the event to cancel and receive a full refund. No refund will be given after that date.
The final payment is due one week before the event.
Bluewater Kitchen (Michael Kozich): 703.628-2583 | www.bwkitchen.com
Food4Thought Catering (Dale Long), Aldie, VA: 703-220-7983 | www.food4thoughtcatering.info
Savoir Fare Limited, Round Hill, VA: 540.338.8300 | www.savoirfarelimited.com
Magnolias at the Mill, Purcellville, VA: 540.338.9800 | www.magnoliasmill.com
For more information:
North Gate Vineyard
16031 Hillsboro Road | Purcellville, VA 20132
540.668.6248 | email@example.com